Prevention, innovation, savings. Innovative and easy to use
ATRAC provides early derailment detection and real time alarms for both drivers and traffic control. Each vehicle is equipped with a multifunctional RFID tag (Dynamic tag). Wireless communications between the tagged vehicles of a train are managed by a Master tag mounted on the locomotive.
- Automatic train composition.
- Permanent train integrity check.
- End Of Train clearance.
- Early derailment detection with real-time alarm.
- On-wagon payload information.
- Hot box detection *.
- Real time dynamic wagon weighing *.
- Centralized event-driven information management.
- On-board and central “black-box” functionality.
- A multifunctional RFID tag mounted on each wagon (dynamic tag).
- A master tag mounted on the locomotive controlling data communications with wagon tags.
- A radio-based communication protocol along the train.
- An on-board computer (OBAS) serving as data center, managing data to and from the tag chain, other systems’ OBC and central traffic dispatching, and managing the driver console.
- A driver console (DMI) with touch screen facility.
- Optional: A central software RailTracker + ® (RT2) storing operational, commercial and technical data, providing on-line tools to manage the rolling stock fleet and statistics and performance indicators on many facets of railway operations.